How Do I Get Started with my Apple TV?
To begin enjoying the best of FOX Content on your Apple TV, navigate to the Apple TV Apps screen and open the FOX App.
The FOX App is available starting from the fourth generation Apple TV.
Downloading the FOX App
- Before launching Apple TV Apps, verify that your television is connected to the internet.
- A selection of preselected Apps will download automatically after turning the device on for the first time.
- Navigate to the APP Store found on your Apple TV and select the “Top Charts” option.
- Scroll down until you find the FOX App.
- Click on the FOX App and select “Download”. The download progress bar can be found under the FOX icon.
- Upon completion, you will find the installed App on the Apple TV Apps screen.
Activating your Account
Through the FOX App, you will have unlimited access to short-form content, such as movie trailers, episode recaps, sports highlights, cooking recipes, and the most-watched moments from your favorite shows, all without having to have an account. Plus, with the FOX App, you will receive invitations to view special programming like series premieres and premium content.
If you subscribe to a paid TV package, contact your cable provider to request your User ID and password at no cost. After activation, you will have access to FOX and FOX Premium content, including television series, movies, documentaries, live sporting events, and much more.
If you are uncertain how to activate your Apple TV, click here>
To view cable providers with access to FOX, click here>