How Do I Activate My Apple TV?
If you subscribe to cable television and want to begin viewing FOX content available through your subscription, first you must activate your Apple TV.
Activating your Apple TV
1. From the FOX App installed on your Apple TV, open the home screen and click “ACTIVATE TV”.
2. Record the activation code shown on your screen.
3. On you PC, open your preferred web browser and go to foxplay.com to enter your login ID and password.
4. After logging in, go to your account profile and select the “My Devices” option.
5. Enter the recorded code from step 2 and click “ACTIVATE”.
The code is case-sensitive, and all letters and numbers should be entered as they appear on your Apple TV screen. The code is updated daily, and as such you should verify its accuracy upon entering your account profile.
6. In a matter of seconds your Apple TV will be activated and ready to stream content available through your cable subscription.
If you are uncertain on how to enter your FOX account, click here>
If you are uncertain on how to obtain your user ID and password provided from your cable provider, click here>