How do I get started with my Chromecast device?
If you want to enjoy FOX content on your Chromecast digital media player, follow these simple steps to get started:
Before getting started, make sure that you have the latest version of the FOX App installed. Confirm your pay TV subscription by entering your user ID and password obtained from your provider. If you’re unsure how to do this, click here>
- In order to view videos on the FOX App, ensure that your tablet or mobile device are connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast device.
- Choose a content to view on your tablet or mobile device.
- Click on the Chromecast icon located on the upper right-hand part of the screen.
- Find your Chromecast and select it.
- Select “OK” to send the video to your Chromecast device.
- Once the video is playing, you can control scene selection, subtitles, and volume settings from your tablet or mobile device.
If you are uncertain about any of the steps listed above, or if you experience any problems, send us a detailed message.
Write us, here>