How do I manage parental controls?
- Log on to the FOX App with your user ID and password. Next, click on your user profile icon to view your profile settings.
- Select the “Parental Control” option and click on “Configure”.
- Create a 4-digit passcode that can be used to adjust your profile whenever necessary. You must enter the passcode twice so as to avoid any typing error.
- Choose the rating classification that best meets the viewing needs for your account.
- All set! You’ll receive the confirmation message: “Verified. Your PIN was successfully updated.”
Any little ones at home won’t be able to view contents marked above the rating setting you’ve chosen.
You’ll need your PIN if your decide to deactivate or choose a new parental control rating.
Important: In order to use parental control functions, first you must complete your profile. You can do this by manually entering your user ID and email, or by linking your FOX account with your Facebook account. To learn how to do this, click here>
FOX will never comment on your personal profile in your name without your consent.