How Do I Get Started with My Samsung Smart TV/ Blu-ray Player?
To begin enjoying the FOX App on your Samsung Smart TV or Samsung Blu-ray player, navigate to the Samsung APPs screen.
The FOX App is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Samsung Orsay OS
- Samsung Tizen OS
Downloading the FOX App
- Before launching the Samsung Apps menu, make sure that your Smart TV or Blu-ray player is connected to the internet.
- A selection of preselected Apps will download automatically after launching Smart Hub for the first time.
- On the Samsung APPs screen, select the “Categories” option.
- Scroll down until you find the FOX App and select “Enter”.
- Select the “Download” option on the menu that appears after step 4. Use the progress bar found under the FOX icon to view the download status.
- Success! The FOX App can now be found on your Samsung home menu.
- If you still have doubts regarding this process, refer to your owner’s manual or click here>
Activating your Account
Through the FOX App, you will have unlimited access to short-form content, such as movie trailers, episode recaps, sports highlights, cooking recipes, and the most-watched moments from your favorite shows, all without having to have an account. Plus, with the FOX App, you will receive invitations to view special programming like series premieres and premium content.
To view the complete catalogue of FOX channels and FOX Premium content, including television series, movies, documentaries, live sporting events, and much more, all you need to do is verify your cable subscription with your paid TV provider and activate your Smart TV.
To learn how to activate your Samsung Smart TV, click here>
To find out about cable providers with access to the FOX App, click here>