Video problems on my iPhone, iPad, and/or iPod
If you experience problems while watching a video on the FOX App on any of your iOS-powered devices, we recommend following these procedures to troubleshoot the issue:
Ensure that the FOX App is available for use on your device
Chere here to see if the device you’re using meets with the technical requirements to use the FOX App. Always remember to keep your device’s operating system up-to-date.
Check to see if your device has a “jailbreak” installed
The FOX App is essentially incompatible on devices that have been modified with a “jailbreak” (often times referred as unlocking). As such modifications to the device’s operating system are varied, more often than not this can impede a video’s playability on the FOX App.
To ensure an optimal viewing experience, any installed jailbreak should be removed and the device should be restored to its factory settings.
Reset your internet speed
It may be that your device is experiencing troubling with an unstable internet connection. Internet obtained through Wi-Fi is often more stable than 3G and 4G networks.
The quickest way to reset your internet connection is by activating and deactivating airplane mode on your device:
- Go to your device Settings
- Activate “Airplane Mode” by swiping right.
- Deactivate it by swiping it left.
- Once your internet signal reappears, return to the FOX App and select a content for viewing.
Force quit on applications
- Double-click the “Home” button on your device until the applications appear open.
- Find the FOX App by moving open applications left or right.
- Once it’s found, close the FOX App by swiping it upwards.
Reinstall the App
If you believe you the problem is unrelated to a connectivity issue, follow these steps:
- Close the FOX App.
- Delete the App (hold down the App icon until it begins to jiggle, then click on the small “X” that appears on the upper right-hand corner).
- Power off your device for at least 15 seconds.
- Go to the App Store, search for the FOX App and reinstall it.
If you’ve completed the procedures listed above and the problem still persists, send us a message detailing the following information:
- Application version: Go to the App Store > Updates > scroll down until you find the FOX App.
- iOS version: Go to Settings > General > Information > Version
- Model: Go to Settings > General > Information > Model
- Internet connection type: 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi
Write us, here>