How Do I Get Started with My Philips Smart TV?
To begin enjoying the FOX App on your Philips TV, locate the app on the APPS screen and launch it.
The FOX App is compatible with the following operating system:
- Android TV
Downloading the FOX App:
- Before launching the Philips Android TV Apps menu, make sure that your Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- Upon connection, a selection of predetermined applications will automatically be installed on your Smart TV.
- On the Android TV Apps screen, select the “Categories” option.
- Scroll down until you find the FOX App and click the “Enter” button.
- Select the “Download” option on the menu that appears after step 4. Use the progress bar found under the FOX icon to view the download status.
- You will now find the FOX App within the Android Apps menu.
If you are unsure about this process, review the owner’s manual or click here>
Activating your Account
Through the FOX App, you will have unlimited access to short-form content, such as movie trailers, episode recaps, sports highlights, cooking recipes, and the most-watched moments from your favorite shows, all without having to have an account. Plus, with the FOX App, you will receive invitations to view special programming like series premieres and premium content.
To view the complete catalogue of FOX channels and FOX Premium content, including television series, movies, documentaries, live sporting events, and much more, all you need to do is verify your cable subscription with your paid TV provider and activate your Smart TV.
To learn how to activate your Philips smart TV, click here>
To find out about cable providers with access to the FOX App, click here>