How Do I Activate My Sony Smart TV?
If you subscribe to cable television and want to begin viewing FOX content available through your subscription, first you must activate your Sony Smart TV.
Activating your Sony TV
- From the FOX App installed on your Sony Smart TV, open the home screen and click “ACTIVATE TV”.
- Record the activation code shown on your screen.
- On you PC, open your preferred web browser and go to foxplay.com.
- Confirm your cable subscription by entering your user ID and password obtained from your cable provider. To find out how to do this, click here>
- After confirming your cable subscription (click here to learn about this), go to your FOX profile found in "Settings" and select “Activate My Smart TV”.
- Enter the code recorded in Step 2 and click "Activate".
The code is case-sensitive, and all letters and numbers should be entered as they appear on your Sony TV screen. The code is updated daily, and as such you should verify its accuracy upon entering your account profile.
- In a matter of seconds, your Smart TV will be activated and ready for viewing content available through your cable subscription.
If you are uncertain how to access your FOX account, click here>
If you are uncertain how to obtain your User ID and password with your cable provider, click here>