If you are using your Smart TV and receive this error message:
We recommend you follow these steps in order to resolve it:
- Open your preferred web browser on a PC.
- Confirm your cable subscription. If you are unsure how to do this, click here>
- Go to foxplay.com and open your account settings found at the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- Confirm that the “My Devices” option is set to your Smart TV. To learn how to do this, click on the link to your Smart TV:
- Return to the content you are attempting to view on your device.
Important: The processes outlined above should be carried out on a PC, as your Smart TV is linked with your FOX profile. As such, you must activate your Smart TV from a web browser.
If you have completed the steps above and are still receiving the error message, send us a message with your Session ID and the model of your Smart TV. This information can be found on the rear side of your device.