Our Apologies, an Error has Occurred
If you receive the message “Our Apologies, An Error Has Occurred Try Again Later”, it is likely that your device is experiencing an identification problem. Read the following steps to determine how best to resolve your case.
Step 1: Confirm your Cable Subscription
- Open your preferred web browser from a PC.
- Clear the browser’s cache and cookies. To learn how to do this, click here>
- Reenter your User ID and Password obtained from your cable provider. If you are unsure how to do this, click here>
- Review the “My Devices” tab and confirm that your device is connected. (The brand and operating system should indicate your device).
- Close the FOX App on your Smart TV and upon relaunching it, select a content to view. If the problem persists, continue to Step 2.
Step 2: Deactivate your Smart TV
From your Smart TV
- From the FOX App installed on your Smart TV, navigate to your user profile.
- Select the “End Session” option. All set! Your Smart TV will have been deactivated. A new activation code will be made available once you log back in.
From your PC
- Navigate to your profile settings and select the “My Devices” option. Choose the device you wish to connect and click “X”.
- A message confirming the device’s deactivation will appear on your screen. A new activation code will be made available once you log back in.
Step 3: Reconnect your Smart TV
Reconnect your Smart TV. If you are unsure how to do this, click on the link which corresponds to your device:
LG Smart TV>
Samsung Smart TV>
If you are still unable to access FOX content on your device, send us a message with your Session ID and the model of your Smart TV. This information can be found on the rear side of your television.