Message: An Error Occurred while Accessing this Content
If you receive the message “An Error Occurred while Accessing this Content. Token is Undefined” on your Smart TV, we recommend you follow these steps to resolve the problem:
- Open your preferred web browser from a PC.
- Clear the browser’s cache and cookies. If you are unsure how to do this, click here>
- Confirm your cable TV subscription. If you are unsure how to do this, click here>
- Go to foxplay.com and navigate to the account settings located on the upper-right hand corner of the screen. Ensure that your information has been entered correctly in your account. Enter your information if you haven’t already done so.
- Confirm that your Smart TV is activated in the “My Devices” tab. To find out how to do this, click on the brand of your device: LG Smart TV>, Samsung Smart TV>.
- Relaunch your Smart TV and select a movie or series for viewing.
Important: The processes outlined above should be carried out on a PC, as the App on your Smart TV is linked with your FOX profile. As such, you must activate your Smart TV from a web browser.
If you have completed the steps above and are still receiving the error message, send us a message with your Session ID and the model of your Smart TV. This information can be found on the rear side of your device.