Xbox One: General solutions
If you receive an error message on your Xbox One that prevents you from watching a video or fast-forwarding, we recommend you follow these simple steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Open your preferred web browser from a PC.
- Clear the cache and cookies. If you are unsure how to do this, click here>
- Verify your pay TV subscription. If you are unsure how to do this, click here>
- Go to foxplay.com and open your account "Settings" (located on the upper right-hand part of the screen). Confirm that you’ve personalized your account. Do so if you haven’t already.
- Next, go to the “My Devices” tab and confirm that the Xbox One checkbox is selected. To find out how to do this, click here>
- Return to your Xbox One and close the FOX App. Reopen it and select a content for viewing.
Important: The procedure above should be carried out from a web browser on a PC, as the FOX App on your Xbox One is linked with the settings of your account profile. This is why you must activate your console from your account profile.
If you’ve completed the steps listed above and are still unable to view the selected content, send us a message detailing the following information:
- The title of the video you’re attempting to view (if it’s a series episode, please include the series season number).
- Detail any steps (if any) you’ve taken to resolve the problem.
- Your session ID number. If you’re unsure how to find this, click here>
Write us, here>