How do i get started with the Fox App?
The FOX App is a service that is free of charge for pay TV subscribers.
To get started, you will need the credential information from your pay TV provider. If you don’t have it on hand, go to this link, find your provider, create a user profile and password, and get ready to enjoy the best of FOX.
To begin, follow these simple steps:
1. Select the device you want to set up for using the FOX App. To see a complete list of usable devices, click here>
2. Download the application from the App Store or Google Play.
3. Open the FOX App. If you already have an account, enter your user ID and password; if you don’t have one, you can set one up by entering the required information and selecting “Create Account”.
4. With your user ID and password ready, click on “Link your TV provider”. Then, select your provider and verify your country to continue.
5. Lastly, you must enter the credentials from your pay TV provider. Afterwards, click on “Enter” and then you’re ready to begin enjoying the FOX App.
All set! You’re free to enjoy all of FOX’s content on your favorite devices. The verification process only needs to be completed once.